LV-EM Open Forum Telecon - Thursday, March 14, 2019 @15:00 UTC
Telecon time: 08:00 US Pacific / 10:00 US Central / 11:00 US Eastern
(others as usual, I think -- but Daylight Savings Time in US and Canada)
The call will be one hour long.
You can connect to this telecon with either of two methods (the audio will be bridged):
- Using the free TeamSpeak software: Download from here and install the software, preferably in advance. Please use headphones (simple phone earbuds/mic good) or an anti-echo USB speakerphone (Phoenix, Jabra, Sennehiser, etc.) At the beginning of the telecon, connect to the server at zam.mit.edu and use the password la$er. Please find the microphone symbol at the top, 3rd from the left, and click on it to mute -- it starts with the microphone 'live'. (Note to LVC members: this is not the usual LVC telecon server.) Once you are connected to the server, stay on "Open LVEM Towm Meeting" channel. For more details and usage advice, see TeamSpeakInfo.
- Telephone: Dial the access numbers 1-800-704-9804 (toll free in the US; possibly accessible toll-free via skype from outside the US too) and internationally 1-404-920-6604 with participant code 8295093# . To mute/unmute your line, press *6 Please note this telecon, agenda, and minutes are not password-protected.
(links to arrive shortly before the call)
- Welcome and Agenda
- Status of the instruments; Timeline on the ER14, and O3
- Update on run performance and Public Alerts:
- A listing of conferences of interest to LIGO/Virgo/KAGRA, and also MMA topics, is maintained at https://wiki.ligo.org/LSC/UpcomingConferencesAndMeetings -- please let us know if there are meetings we should add and bring to the attention of the LVK Community.
- General questions/ideas on LVC-MMA communication and organization to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
-- Main.David - 2019-03-13